With our extensive workshops at John Street Wishaw spanning over 5000 square metres and capability to lift structures over 40 metres in length and over 100 tonnes in weight, with our overhead gantry cranes, we offer the complete bridge building package in the medium to heavy fabrication sector. Throughout our site, drilling, pressing, cutting, and welding processes ensure smooth transition from individual steel plates and sections to complete structures. We can carry out trial assembly in our workshops and external yard prior to products being erected on site. Our in-house surface treatment bay with shot blasting, thermal aluminium metal spraying and painting facilities ensure that our ICATS trained coating applicators carry out surface treatments with the highest quality for our customers.
Construction of the following are an indication of our capabilities:
- Rail Bridges
- Road Bridges
- Signal Gantries
- Lighting Gantries
- Access Ramps
Capability to complete welding in many forms such as:
- Shield Metal Arc (SMAW or MMA)
- Submerged Arc (SAW)
- Gas Metal Arc (GMAW or MIG)
- Flux Cored Arc (FCAW)
- On-site testing capabilities (Magnetic particle, Ultrasonic testing and liquid penetrant testing).
- Erection of pre-fabricated structures on site.
- Full structure refurbishments, including emergency call out repairs.
- On-site welding to meet all relevant and required standards.
- On-site teams, experienced in all aspects of steelwork throughout the medium and heavy steel fabrication industry.
- De-assembly and removal of existing structures in various environments.
- Experienced AP and crane supervisors with extensive experience in planning and performing lifts in various challenging environments and locations.
- IRATA trained rope access technicians are able to execute work at height tasks in challenging environments
Drawing Office Services
Our experienced team of draughtsmen are capable of detailing various types of steelwork in full 3-D drawing packages from small repairs to new structures. With their technical knowledge and ability, we can complete tasks at short notice and within tight deadlines.